ABOUT US, Latvian Health and Fitness Association (LVFA)
Who we are?
The Latvian Health and Fitness Association was founded on October 30th, 2007 with the aim of uniting the leading fitness clubs as representatives of employers (legal entities), industry specialists – coaches and university teachers to develop the fitness and health industry, as well as
to promote public physical activity and improve the general public health situation in Latvia.
The mission of “LVFA” is to promote, protect and popularize the development of the fitness and health sector, to promote the strengthening of public health in Latvia. We work to support our members in their success.
To educate fitness trainers, to promote the development of practical activities in the field of fitness and health promotion in Latvia. LVFA wants to become a support and advisor to the leaders of fitness clubs and the society in general for health promotion and maintenance services.
- Increasing the number of club visitors and expanding the age structure, promoting public interest in physical activities, involving state and local government institutions.
- To unite the leading fitness club as representatives of employers (legal entities), industry specialists – coaches and university teachers to develop the fitness and health industry.
Approval and implementation of professional standards for the operation of clubs and the improvement of the quality of customer service, as well as the promotion of fair competition.
- Club management and staff training and further education.
- Make a significant contribution to the promotion and prophylaxis of public health.
- Systematically improve the professional standard of a fitness coach.
- In order to stimulate public involvement in physical activity, it is necessary to optimize the tax system (reduce the VAT rate) for health promotion and maintenance services
Association members – the basis of success
Members of the association are the key to our success. By confirming your membership in the association, we will provide you with all the benefits available to members, as well as jointly defend the interests of each member of the association. Only by working together, supporting each other, will we be able to promote the development of the fitness and health industry in Latvia.
The List of Members
- “Lemon Gym” SIA Gym LV
- “MyFitness” SIA My Fitness
- “People Fitness” SIA FIT PEOPLE
- “DCH Studija” SIA DCH Komanda
- “Squad Hour” SIA Jaunā Teika offices
- “FitSpot Gym” SIA FitSpot Group
- “F1 Sporta klubs” SIA K4K
- “Panatta” SIA SKPANATTA
- “Only Private Gym” AS Riverside properties
- “Global Fitness” SIA Tērbatas sēta
- “SPORTA CENTRS JUGLA” SIA CROSSCITY
- “Siguldas Sporta centrs” SIA Siguldas Sporta serviss
- “Banana Fitness” SIA Banana Fitness
- “Gym!” SIA Gym Latvia
- “Mūsu Fitness” SIA IM Sports
- “Gfitness” SIA G Kolizejs
16 different brands
The Benefits of becoming a member of "LVFA":
You will support the development of the fitness and health industry in Latvia. Together with others, you will help raise fitness standards.
You will have the opportunity to get summed up information on developments in the fitness and health industry.
You will be able to attend seminars, discussions and experience exchange events.
Brivibas gatve 439, Riga, LV-1024, Latvia
+371 67994044, office
+37129478874, Gints Kuzņecovs, member of board